oin a stable, employee owned, entrepreneurial driven company where you control your destiny. They value their clients and colleagues and believe this is approach to business drives them to provide better service and relevant, cost-effective services. You will take on projects in multiple industries.
- Provide exceptional client services with effective and enthusiastic marketing for our Controls and Automation related services.
- Provide high quality design services for project applications related to automation and control systems, such as control panel design, documentation and specification development.
- Provide PLC programming for multiple platforms: Rockwell, Siemens, GE, Modicon
- Provide DCS programming for multiple platforms: Honeywell (Experion & TDC3000), Emerson Ovation
- Provide HMI programming for multiple platforms: Wonderware, Rockwell, GE Cimplicity, Ignition
- Working directly with clients, provide services such as:
- Coordinating on project requirements and establishing project scope
- Design of control systems and related aspects
- Coordination on scheduling and construction
- Commissioning of processes
- Working in collaboration with other company personnel, independently, and /or managing other personnel based on project requirements.
- Bachelor of Science degree in an engineering discipline from an accredited engineering school.
- Work experience in industry, minimum seven (7) years, in a variety of processes; food, beverage and brewing, oil & gas, water/waste water treatment, mining, refining, and power systems.
- Experience with physical design including control panel design, instrument location plans, control device specification and bills of materials and communication systems.
- Experience with control system and electrical design including development of one-line diagrams, AC and DC schematics, wiring diagrams, and control interface wiring.
- Field experience including inspection and checkout, startup and commissioning.
- Established programming skills with a variety of PLC’s, DCS’s, SCADA and HMI systems and databases related to control system development.
- Personality to work with engineering and operational staff of a varied client base.
- Problem-solving and client service orientation.
- Demonstrated ability to work with highly technical staff, and manage multiple tasks and objectives.
- Motivated and enthusiastic; good people skills and temperament; drive and ambition to set and reach challenging goals.
- People-oriented team player.
- Safety-conscious and aware.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with relevant software for control system purposes.
- Ability and willingness to travel as needed within the continental U.S.