Our client, a full-service electrical engineering company, is looking to add an Controls Engineer to their Tampa office. In this position you program Allen Bradley PLCs and HMIs. You will also provide commissioning support on projects. This position will give you the opportunity to work on a variety of projects across multiple industries including food & beverage, mining and manufacturing.
Reasons to work for this company:
- Stable company that has been in business for over 30 years
- Company is family owned and respects work-life balance
- Medical and Dental Premiums for employee and immediate family paid by employer
- Profit Sharing
- Company vehicle
Any of the following skills would be a plus.
- 10+ years of experience in controls
- Allen-Bradley PLC programming
- HMI/SCADA development
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent experience considered in lieu of degree
- Continuous Process Control
- S88 Batch Control
- Motion Control
- DCS Programming – Ovation, DeltaV, Yokogawa, Foxboro, Novatech
- Cisco CCNA
- MS SQL Server and database experience
- OSI PI
- TUV Machine Safety
If you are not familiar with them now, you will gain experience with them on the job! Apply today!