Field Service Engineer with DCS
experience needed in the Houston area for a Distributed Control Systems (DCS) Equipment and Services provider to the Process Industries.
Why work here?:
- ESOP company so earn shares and have ownership in the company!
- Room for growth in this privately-owned company!
- Established business in the region for over 65 years!
- Excellent benefits package - Low-premium health insurance, dental, vision, disability, life
- 401k matching - 4% right off the bat!
- LOW OVERNIGHT TRAVEL!! Work with clients within a 2 hour radius of office
- On-site activities including installation, repair, management and maintenance. Responsible for documentation of work practices and effective implementation of solutions using troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to define problem, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Document all service related activities on Call Reports when at customer sites
- Install and repair System upon completion of required training
- Perform preventative maintenance and corrective maintenance tasks for System Support Agreement Customers
- Obtain Factory Training Certifications for assigned products
- 2 year AS or 4 year BS degree in Computer Technology, Electronic Technology, Instrumentation or Engineering discipline.
- Experience supporting Emerson Process Management control systems (preferred)
- Background in Installing personal computer operating systems and application software
- Background in AC power and ground installation and equipment