Controls Engineer needed for established Control Systems Integrator and panel shop doing projects in a variety of industries including water/wastewater, agricultural, pharmaceutical, and general manufacturing.
Why you will enjoy working here:
- Family-oriented environment close to downtown Raleigh!
- All stages of a project including design, programming, start-up!
- Low Travel!
- Great benefits and paid for every hour worked!
- BS degree in Engineering
- 3+ years’ experience designing , programming and troubleshooting industrial control systems
- PLC, HMI programming (Allen-Bradley, Schneider, Siemens)
- VT SCADA, Ignition, ClearSCADA
- Industrial networks; wireless, fiber optic, Ethernet
- Start-ups and validations
- Ability to travel within a 3 hour radius of Raleigh
- Variation of industry experience preferred
- Inductive Automation or Wonderware Archestra certifications a plus!