Enjoy lake country? Live in a beautiful recreational area in northwestern MN. Great opportunity to be part of a team working on innovative equipment solutions for manufacturing and material-handling plant environments. One of the advantages of this job is it's all custom and never the same!
Work for an established and successful company that
designs and builds specialty processing equipment for all manufacturing types. Whether it is a sanitary environment or large transport they build with smart engineering and dedicated workmanship.
- BS or AS in electrical engineering is preferred, more important is experience
- 5+ yrs of PLC programming experience, must be able to program Allen Bradley from scratch
- Ability to travel up to 30% in US
- Experience designing equipment, control systems layout
- Good communication skills is a must!
- Ability and desire to work on a projects from concept to finish