Reputable award-winning Automation and Control Systems Integration company needs to hire Automation Engineers with AB PLC programming in NH and Albany NY areas! Great chance to use your industrial automation experience within the Biotech, Pharmaceutical, and Food and Beverage industries.
Why work here?:
- Stable growing business for over 25 years!
- Fun and professional environment with over 120 employees!
- Variety of projects in several industries!
- Training provided on new technology and software!
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential, matching 401k, paid vacation!
- No state income tax in NH!
- Design, specification, implementation, commissioning, trouble-shooting, and continuous improvement of automation and instrumentation for food and beverage and bio-pharmaceutical production facilities.
- Electrical and panel design
- Specification of automation hardware and software
- Development of design documents
- Programming to include but not limited to controller, operator interface, data historian, reporting
- Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) execution
- Site start-up and Site Acceptance Test (SAT) execution
- Operational support
- Control system troubleshooting support
- Evaluate new technologies for their application within a manufacturing facility
- Support proposals department in developing the scope and budget for new projects
- Support process and facilities engineers in equipment commissioning
- Assists process engineers in troubleshooting and remediation of failures
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- 2 years minimum Industrial Automation / Control Systems Integration experience
- Experience with PLCs: Rockwell/Allen-Bradley required (GE Fanuc, Siemens, WAGO, or Modicon a plus)
- Experience with HMI/SCADA packages such as: iFix, Rockwell FTView, Wonderware
- Experience with Process Controls Systems a plus!
- Knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and Good Automated Manufacturing Practices (GAMP)
- AutoCAD and Panel Design
- Must have a valid driver’s license