Enjoy a flexible and low travel work environment! Work for a successful and growing engineering firm, able to provide complete control systems and machinery for a wide variety of applications and industries. This is a very open and self-driven company climate, their engineers are given a lot of independence and expected to get their work done on time without being micro managed.
Enjoy a position with responsibility for a project from initial concept, through hardware and software design, to installation and documentation.
Join a team with advanced programming techniques for wide variety of controls systems and computers. This company regularly provides supervisory control, graphical operator interfaces, data acquisition, and production and process control. Alternatively they can interface to new or existing systems that provide this functionality.
- BS in Engineering preferred or a minimum of an AS degree in engineering
- 3+ years working in automation
- Strong PLC programming with Allen Bradley PLCs
- Experience working on projects in both process controls and discrete manufacturing industries is preferred
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Able to travel up to a few days per year, low overnight travel typically
- This is a very open and self-driven company climate, their engineers are given a lot of independence and expected to get their work done on time without being micro managed.