With 250% growth in the last 5 years this systems integration firm has been in business for 37 years! The key to their longevity and success is due to the depth of their experienced, talented engineers. They have been recognized by Control Engineering as one of the Top Ten System Integrator Giants in 2018. Working in one of their 25+ USA facilities you will be part of a highly skilled and talented team of engineers.
Reasons to work for this company:
- Opportunity to get involved with challenging projects across many different industries
- Comprehensive medical/dental insurance
- 401K match and Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- They have a great reputation in the industry and with their customers
Utilizing PLCs, HMI, SCADA, Instrumentation and Process Controls you will work on challenging projects in various industries including but not limited to Food/Bev, Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Oil/Gas, Water/Wastewater, and general manufacturing.
- Education-A BA/BS degree in engineering or related discipline
- Experience- 3+ years of directly related experience in process control and/or manufacturing and/or information services is preferred.
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical and/or Food/Bev or Oil/Gasindustry background or other similar industries
- Experience with more than one PLC and SCADA platforms