Our client is a manufacturing company in Waterloo, IA. They are seeking a Senior Electrical Controls Engineer. This Engineer will be responsible for creating solutions for customers by generating and manufacturing machine technologies.
- Engineer, design and draft electrical schematics and layouts for custom equipment.
- Perform necessary calculations to provide a complete electrical design.
- Create Input and Output needs list for the design.
- Provide specifications and selection of electrical control materials.
- Provide electrical design support during assembly and build phase.
- Debug and troubleshoot equipment throughout assembly and testing phases.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering required. Electrical Engineering preferred.
- Working knowledge of CAD and drafting software such as AutoCAD Electrical preferred.
- Understanding of controller programming and device configuration software.
- Experience with logic packaging programs (RSLogix5000, RSLogix500, RSView, RSLinx, FactoryTalk View ME preferred)
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Health Benefits Package
- Vacation and Paid Time Off (PTO)