Working for a Fortune 500 Oil & Gas global leader you will be a part of enhancing the performance of the world’s energy industry. With near 50 offices worldwide, this company has been in business for over 100 years and continues to prosper. As a Project Engineer II you will work on a team tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world, by designing safe and sustainable solutions specifically in fracking technologies.
You will use your expertise in process controls and project engineering to develop solutions for customers. In order to succeed in this role you will need skills in understanding requirements, standardization, software configuration, process control, instrumentation, knowledge of software programming, validation testing, documentation, field commissioning, and more. Below are just a few of the responsibilities you will take on.
This company has excellent benefits including a 9/80 work week (you get the day off every other Friday!) Full comprehensive medical, dental, and vision along with 401K match, tuition reimbursement and more!Responsibilities:
Skills and qualifications:
- Lead Design Review technical meetings.
- Establish project schedules, lead project and interface meetings.
- Establish and maintain quality performance, cost, functionality and configuration options for the applications in the portfolio.
- Provide global product support during tender, project execution and field operation of relevant product portfolio.
- Lead delivery of systems to EPC projects.
- Provide follow up to supplier with special attention to product price, quality and development.
- Provide input to continuous improvement of development and product management processes.
- Establish and maintain global product portfolio network.
- BSc with minimum 4-6 years' experience or MSc.
- Must have a minimum 3 years' experience in project engineering, preferably in process control.
- Working knowledge of the oil & gas industry.
- Working knowledge concerning the available types of, and the application of control system instrumentation.
- Engineering design/drawing standards including P&IDs, flow sheets, logic drawings, loop drawings, electrical one lines, etc.
- Experienced in relevant codes, design- and testing standards for Products to be included in a control system.
- Experience with configuration of software and hardware systems for use in control systems.
- Experience with embedded software and system development for application in control systems.
- Experience in use of tools for modelling, specification, testing and verification of complex functionality implemented in process control systems.
- Knowledge in operation of DCS and SCADA systems and the corresponding interfaces such as Modbus and OPC.
- Experience with specification, detailed design, qualification, testing and maintenance of control system products.
- Expert in solving complex product and system issues.