Large organic farm and power generation plant needs an experienced Sr. Controls Engineer with Wonderware experience. The Sr. Controls Engineer will design, implement and maintain processes for maximum production and will be striving to find creative solutions to problems as they arise and assist in the implementation of preventative maintenance plans.
What's in it for you?:
- Even though the location is rural, the technology is cutting edge
- The farm is organic, and the power generation is renewable
- Be involved in the planning/design of the new power generation plant
- Family-owned business with open communications and strong work ethic
- Compensation is competitive with larger cities
- Benefits include: Healthcare insurance (80% of family premiums paid by company), 401k with 6% match, paid vacation
- Vehicle provided for commute and onsite use, Laptop, cell phone provided
- Option to utilize FREE HOUSING provided onsite (pay only utilities)!!
- NO TRAVEL!
- Maintain the design standards for the plant controls infrastructure.
- Analyze plant processes and design and implement improvements.
- Troubleshoot issues with hardware and processes.
- Plan preventive maintenance.
- Work well with others to detect problems and implement solutions.
- Ensure compliance with environmental permits.
- Maintain quality and safety standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Controls Systems, Electrical, Mechanical, or Industrial Engineering preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in the controls field.
- Technical proficiency in computer networks, Allen-Bradly PLC programming, Wonderware and Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong cause-effect analytical abilities to solve problems.
- Excellent communications skills.