Enjoy working in a family friendly, business casual workplace for this competitively paid position. They excel at design, implementation, and service of motion-controlled converting and packaging systems.
Work for a successful engineering and machine manufacturing company just north of the Twin Cities. This is a great opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer to work on custom equipment and to grow with a well established and successful engineering and machine manufacturing company.
The Mechanical Engineers are expected to take the customer requirements for a project and layout the machine and design and detail all parts as necessary. Suppliers need to be researched and communicated with in a professional manner. Bills of materials need to be developed in order to send to purchasing to procure. ME's stay involved with project to continue to work out problems and fully meet the customers custom design. The right candidate must have good work ethic and ability to work as a team player.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering is a must
- Must have experience designing machines with an OEM or similar
- Experience with 3D modeling and CAD software, SolidWorks experience is a plus
- Proficient in both verbal and written communication
- Possess problem solving and analysis skills
- Be able to travel up to 10%
- Design machines using Autodesk Inventor 3D & AutoCAD
- Complete required documentation and select qualified vendors of required purchased mechanical part
- Perform periodic maintenance to the manuals department
- Procure and integrate purchased process components