This is an established and growing engineering firm on the east side of the Twin Cities, recently moved into a new facility due to growth and with the financial backing of a larger global company that believes in investing in it's businesses. Develop, coordinate, and execute controls systems projects. Provide technical assistance on projects and ensure successful implementation of required project scope and customer satisfaction. Develop and communicate customer contact information for technical support and sales. Provide technical input and support for product development to promote profitability, production efficiency, quality, service, and cost-effectiveness.
Why would you want to work here?
Knowledge and skill requirements:
- Casual and flexible work environment in a beautiful new facility!
- Challenging projects and the opportunity to grow!
- A competitive (exempt) hourly wage; you get paid for all the hours worked!
- $10 per hour bonus while working in the field.
- Earn double time while working on after hours support.
- Fully funded health insurance premiums. You pay $0.00 for you and your family’s health care.
- Company funded Health Savings Account (HSA) to cover standard out-of-pocket costs of the health insurance plan. You really pay $0.00 for you and your family’s health care.
- Optional dental coverage for a minimal fee.
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with a company contribution of 3% of your annual salary.
- Annual profit-sharing plan (eligible after 1 year).
- Paid holidays (9 per year) and vacation time
- Proven experience of PC programming and configuration (C#, Visual Basic, Java).
- Proven experience of database programming and configuration (SQL Server, Oracle).
- Proven experience of Windows based OS (Server, 10).
- Proven experience with virtual machines (Hyper-V, VMware).
- Knowledge of network layouts desired.
- Knowledge of reading electrical drawings desired (AutoCAD Electrical).
- Knowledge of PLC ladder logic programming with Rockwell desired (Studio5000).
- Knowledge of operator interface technologies desired (Rockwell FactoryTalk View ME).
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science is desired.
- Experience in the Rubber Mixing/Processing Industry is a plus.
- Typical office environment at their facility (flex hours).
- Participation in 24/7 Support Team coverage (on rotational basis), requires night and weekend availability to respond to support calls.
- On-Site trips to customer’s manufacturing facilities and exposure to typical industry compounding facility environment (25% - 35% travel) typically within North and South America..