Established engineering firm with a diverse range of industries is looking for someone with solid background in Revit and Electrical Design! This company is not hung up on a degree, if you have hands on experience they will consider you! The great thing about this position is you will be working on different types of projects and you won't get bored!
Reasons you should consider this opportunity:
- Profit sharing!
- Growing and diverse company!
- Reasonably priced health care premiums
- Enjoy working in a friendly and flexible work environment!
- Established client base!
- Company works on diverse projects from small to large
- Open culture, upper management is very accessible!
- Revit Proficiency
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency.
- Minimum 1 year of experience.
- Specific Revit skills:
- Visibility / graphics: Can set up views to show appropriate elements.
- Family functionality: Understand and effectively use family types, instance parameters, and type parameters.
- Annotation techniques: Efficiently annotate with tags and text.
- View templates: Can create, modify, and utilize.
- View filters: Can create, modify, and utilize basic filters.
- Revit schedules: Can manipulate and troubleshoot schedules. Can create basic schedules to edit model elements or retrieve model information.
- 3D modeling: Can accurately place families in a 3D model.
- 3D coordination: Can identify and resolve spatial conflicts.
- Electrical functions such as circuiting and panelboard schedules. These skills are preferred, but for the right candidate, company will train.
- Family creation: The ability to create or modify families is beneficial, but is not a requirement for this position.
Electrical Design Proficiency:
- Branch circuiting of power and lighting
- Lighting control design to meet MN Energy Codes
- Power distribution design Electrical load calculations
- Functional lighting layouts top meet specific target light levels
- Receptacle and general power layouts to meet program and Code requirements
- Ability to coordinate architectural and specialty lighting from other parties
- Ability to complete Mechanical and General Equipment schedules Coordinate with all other disciplines to incorporate all of the electrical requirements
- Working knowledge of NEC (National Electric Code)
- Ability to write technical notes
- Ability to create and assemble a complete working set of electrical construction plans