Our client is a full-service design/build mechanical contractor with over 50 years of industry experience. With over 700 employees they have built a diverse team of individuals across multiple engineering disciplines. Their dedicated team is their greatest asset and it’s this team that is committed to providing flawless solutions for their customers.
List of Desired Skills/Qualifications:
- BS or higher in chemical, electrical or mechanical engineering with at least 3 years relevant experience.
- PLC/DCS programming, process instrumentation, process control, S88 Batch programming, communication networks, and information management systems. Desire to have experience with one or more of the following PLC control system platforms:
- Rockwell RSLogix5000 and RSLogix500
- Siemens Step 7 and/or TIA Portal V11-13
- DeltaV, ABB, Foxboro
- Operator interface (HMI) development and configuration.
- Desire to have experience with one or more of the following HMI/SCADA platforms:
- GE Cimplicity and/or GE iFIX
- Rockwell Factorytalk View Studio
- Practical knowledge implementing and configuring VFD’s (Variable Frequency Drives)
- Experience implementing data acquisition/historian systems, such as OSI PI, Wonderware Historian, or other similar types of data acquisition systems is a plus.
- Design and development of instrument and control system panels using AutoCAD, or at least experience using AutoCAD is required.
- Experience with field startup/commissioning and support calls to customer sites.
- Experience with specifying instrumentation solutions is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills (i.e. specification development, customer and internal correspondence).
They are willing to assist with relocation expenses.
Affinity - 55344