Our client designs and builds standard or custom process systems for food, beverage, semiconductor, power, and bio/pharmaceutical industries. They currently need to expand their Controls/Automation group by hiring some senior and mid-level Process Controls Engineers (Automation Engineers).
List of Desired Skills/Qualifications:
- BS or higher in chemical, electrical or mechanical engineering with at least 3 years relevant experience.
- PLC/DCS programming, process instrumentation, process control, S88 Batch programming, communication networks, and information management systems. Desire to have experience with one or more of the following PLC control system platforms:
- Rockwell RSLogix5000 and RSLogix500
- Siemens Step 7 and/or TIA Portal V11-13
- DeltaV, ABB, Foxboro
- Operator interface (HMI) development and configuration.
- Desire to have experience with one or more of the following HMI/SCADA platforms:
- GE Cimplicity and/or GE iFIX
- Rockwell Factorytalk View Studio
- Practical knowledge implementing and configuring VFD’s (Variable Frequency Drives)
- Experience implementing data acquisition/historian systems, such as OSI PI, Wonderware Historian, or other similar types of data acquisition systems is a plus.
- Design and development of instrument and control system panels using AutoCAD, or at least experience using AutoCAD is highly desirable.
- Experience with field startup/commissioning and support calls to customer sites.
- Experience with specifying instrumentation solutions is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills (i.e. specification development, customer and internal correspondence).
They are willing to assist with relocation expenses.
Affinity - 55344