A growing, high-tech automated equipment and robotics manufacturer with a collaborative team company culture is looking for a talented electrical engineer with robotics and automation experience. Our people are impressed with the talented team and high-tech equipment we develop, and our customers say our service is second to none.
Reasons to work for this company:
Reasons to relocate to Greensboro:
- Considerable growth over the years
- Joining a collaborative team of talented technical professionals
- Generous benefits package including 401K, Employee stock ownership, medical coverage for employee and dependents
- Greensboro is beautiful and large enough to get anything you need, but small enough to feel like you are part of a community.
- Living in Greensboro you will have the opportunity to visit the mountains and the beach all in one weekend.
- Schools are ranked high
- You will experience all four seasons as a part of Greensboro climate, however winter is very mild.
- The city has over 90 miles of hiking, walking and biking trails
- Easy to drive to all the major cities in North Carolina
Provides senior level project management and technical expertise on large and/or complex projects involving multidisciplinary project teams. Leads less experienced electrical engineers on project teams by providing appropriate guidance.
You will perform best in this role if you possess the following:
- Designs and implements control systems in-line with project budgets, schedules and customer requirements. Project design and implementation include material specification and procurement, schematics, layouts, programming, setup, testing and debugging, installation and startup. Maintains a wide range of expertise in PLC, HMI, robotics, motion and vision systems.
- Develops, specifies, and implements complex vision applications that meet or exceed customer requirements and expectations.
- Approves control system design and documentation with regard to meeting established quality, performance and safety requirements. Involved in the approval of customer acceptance and experimental tests.
- Meets or exceeds margins by effectively planning and executing assigned project work. Oversees application development for PLC, HMI, process, motion, vision and robotics systems as well as reviews system requirements and functional specifications.
- BS degree in Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in automation and robotics
- Programming Skills – Robotic, motion, vision, PLC, and HMI
- Vision System development